City of Milwaukee Office of Violence Prevention, in a partnership with V100.7, is excited to come together for “Safe Summer 2019”.
Summer should be a fun, safe, and adventurous time for everyone! Explore all the different events and resources available around the City, sign up for cool art shows and volunteer!
The City of Milwaukee Office of Violence Prevention has lots of great activities this summer in Milwaukee!
Five FREE Must Do’s This Summer In Milwaukee:
- Visit your local Milwaukee Public Library and join in their special events throughout the Summer! Click Here
- Attend Summerfest for FREE Tuesday, July 2 and Sunday, July 7 - Everyone gets in free from noon to 3 p.m.! Click Here
- Movies Under the Moonlight select Tuesday Nights @ Fiserv Forum from 7p-9pm. Find out more: Click Here
- Watch the Milwaukee Air & Water Show at the lakefront, July 27-28. Click Here
- Visit the Milwaukee Public Museum. Admission is FREE on 1st Thursday of every month! Click Here
Thank you for joining us in making this summer a Safe Summer!