A 9 year old Cleveland boy decided to bring some gummy bears to school and share them with some classmates. Sounds like a simple sweet gesture however the child was unaware that the candy he took from home was for adults! The weed laced gummies made some of the kids feel ill and that alerted the school staff. Thankfully no one was serious hurt but it is very unfortunate that this mistake happen and could have been avoided with his mom being more responsible. She was later arrested for child endangerment.
Check out the full story below
Video Via You Tube