Join V100 afternoon host Reggie "Smooth Az Butta" Brown for a four night stay (or optional seven night stay) at the RIU Palace Riviera Maya, on one of the very best beaches, just south of Cancun, Mexico. Who knows, you just might be on the radio as V100 Jam Packed Vacation broadcasts live from your resort!
Riu Palace Riviera Maya
Maya V100 Jam Packed Vacation WKKV 2023
• Milwaukee - Saturday: March 11-18, 2023 on Swift Air (7NT)
• Milwaukee- Saturday: March 11-15, 2023 on Swift Air (4NT)
The best part yet is the RIU Palace Riviera Maya offers 24-hour all-inclusive and some of the best entertainment at this resort or four other RIU resorts that you are privileged to have access to. The resort is about a five-minute taxi from downtown Playa del Carmen or a 25-minute walk on the beach where there’s plenty of restaurants, bars, and retail shops, as well as ferry service to Cozumel Island. Plus, there are plenty of historical Mayan ruins and water activities to see and do.
The RIU Palace Riviera Maya is decorated to resemble a traditional Mexican estate and boasts spacious and elegant junior suites. Rooms are set in the 3-storey main building, with its delightful architectural style and surrounded by extensive tropical gardens.
AIR-INCLUSIVE PACKAGE INCLUSIONS:
• Host: Reggie "Smooth Az Butta" Brown
• Live radio broadcasts to the USA from Mexico (Mon-Tues 3:00-6:00PM CST)
• Welcome reception
• Roundtrip non-stop, charter air through Funjet Vacations on Swift Air between Milwaukee (MKE) and Cancun, Mexico (CUN) - 4NT or 7NT departures
• Roundtrip airport transfers in Mexico between the airport and resort
• Hotel accommodations for 4 nights or 7 nights at the Riu Palace Riviera Maya
• Included gourmet meals, snacks & local & imported beverages
• 24-hour room service
• Pool wait service
• Liquor and mini bar dispenser in rooms
• Buffet restaurant/5 a la carte (Italian, Japanese, Mexican, Steak House & Fusion) and four bars.
• Three pools, including a swim-up bar
• Spa (fee)
• Non-motorized watersports (snorkel equipment, kayak)
• Gratuities at resort
• Free Wi-Fi
• Included entertainment at the resort
• V100 Jam Packed Vacation 2023 T-shirt
• Travel Leaders-Discovery World Travel Tour Manager**
• Current taxes & fees of $385.70 per person (subject to change)
Airfare on land/room only packages, travel insurance, gratuities for airport porters and tour guides, restaurant surcharges (if applicable), optional excursions, baggage fees or other surcharges charged by the airlines, Eco Tax of 20 Mexican Pesos per room per day upon check out (subject to change), and any items of a personal nature. State of Quintana Roo tourist tax of 224 pesos ($11USD), payable online or at the Cancun airport (subject to change).
**Minimum number of participants needed for a Travel Leaders Tour Manager to accompany the group.
**A valid passport with a validity of at least 6 months past the date of travel is required.
Cancun was among the first destinations to adopt WTTC`s health and hygiene protocols to earn the global safety stamp. They have been operating using these protocols since opening in June,2020. Your health & safety are very important to Travel Leaders-Discovery World Travel. We work only with reputable travel partners that have a long history of implementing progressive policies and safety procedures. Their ongoing efforts to provide the most comprehensive pandemic-protective practices is presented in the following links: