Taco Bell's New Breakfast Offerings Include the Waffle Taco
Taco Bell is getting into the breakfast market and is looking to go after morning fast-food leader McDonald's, with company president Brian Niccol saying, "We can turn the breakfast conversations into a two-horse race." Taco Bell is launching its national breakfast menu on March 27th, with items intended to be easy to hold and eat on the go, including:
- A.M. Crunchwrap -- Scrambled eggs, a hash brown, cheese and bacon, sausage or steak in a flour tortilla
- Waffle Taco -- A waffle wrapped around a sausage patty or bacon, with scrambled eggs and cheese, served with a side of syrup. This is the item that's been getting the most online buzz ahead of the launch.
- Bacon and Egg Burrito -- Bacon, scrambled eggs and cheese wrapped in a flour tortilla.
- Sausage Flatbread Melt -- Sausage patty topped with cheese wrapped in a flatbread and grilled
CHECK IT OUT:
- The waffle taco: http://bit.ly/1fPtlSq