It's April 15th, tax day! And in case you're debating whether to pony up toUncle Sam today, we bring you this list of rappers who've gotten into serious trouble with the IRS.
- Lauryn Hill: Failed to file taxes on $1.8 million in income from 2005-2007. Served three months for tax evasion.
- Fat Joe: Over $1 million in unpaid taxes from 2007 and 2008, served four months on tax evasion.
- Lil Wayne: Owed $12 million in unpaid taxes from 2011 and 2012.
- Nas: Owed $1 million in unpaid taxes from 2006, 2007, 2009 and 2010.
- Luther "Uncle Luke" Campbell: $700k on unpaid taxes from 2012.
- Method Man: Owed $106,000 in unpaid taxes from 2009.
- Lil' Kim: Owed $879,000 in unpaid taxes from 2009.
- Snoop Dogg: Owed almost $900,000 in unpaid taxes from 2009 and 2010
- Foxy Brown: Owed $641,000 in unpaid taxes from 2009.
- DMX: Owed $1.5 million in unpaid taxes from 2009.
- Have you paid your taxes this year?
- Are you getting a refund? Or do you owe?
- Have you ever been audited? What was it like?
- Do you think the IRS goes after "regular" folk? Or just stars with lots of money?