Juvenile turns 38 years today (Tuesday)!
- Juvenile was a member of The Hot Boys, along with Lil Wayne, Juvenile, B.G. and Turk. They pioneered the Southern style known as "bounce."
- After buzzing underground locally for a few years, Juve released his first major-label effort, 400 Degreez, in 1988. Powered by the hit singles "Ha" and "Back That Azz Up," it sold more than four-million copies and remains his best-selling album to date.
- He has since released eight albums, including The Fundamentals, which came out last month.
- In 2008, Juve's 17-year-old stepson murdered his four-year-old daughter, Jelani.
- His legal troubles have included arrests for drugs, failure to pay child support and assault. The most recent came in 2012 in Miami, when he was picked up after a brawl at a nightclub -- following an on-stage reunion with Weezy.